Recording in Dudley

Dave Hill recording the drum tracks for my next CD
On the way to my bachelor party two-and-a-bit years ago I was chatting to my friend, Ryan Baker-Barnes about recording another CD. He offered to help with recording and production and I jumped at the chance. It has taken us two years to get to this point, but we have finally made a start!

Last weekend I had travelled to Dudley where I teamed up with Ryan's drummer, Dave Hill and we recorded some awesome drum tracks for my up-and-coming CD. Ryan is now going to work on further instrumentation and I will be joining him again in a few months time to continue recording and working on the project.

Keep checking my website and this blog for future updates with the recording project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year