Setlist for New Year Worship


The church I attend often has a New Year celebration of some sort, often on the night itself with some musical input into the worship as as whole. However this year they have decided not to have this event so I am planning for my songs on Sunday, which is only a few days after New Year's Eve, to reflect the hope and trust for the future that I would have included in our New Year worship celebrations.

Here is the list:

Build Your Kingdom Here - Rend Collective
Blessed Assurace - Fanny Crosby
King of Wonders - Matt Redman, Martin Smith etc.
You Make Me Brave - Bethel Worship
Raise Up, Raise Up The Standard - Godfrey Birtill
Jesus, All For Jesus - Robin Mark
In Christ Alone - Stuart Townend, Keith Getty

So what are you  / did you sing as you welcomed the New Year in? I would love to hear - please leave your comments in the section below.

I pray you have a blessed 2015!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year