Sunday Set list 07.06.15 (Obedience)


I had a bit of a struggle finding songs to fit with the theme of 'obedience' that the sermon would be focusing on. In my searching I came across a song I had not heard before, even though it is 10 years old called 'Speak O Lord' by Stuart Townend and Keith Getty.

It turned out that the song was a perfect fit for the service, not only as it speaks of obedience but also humility and receiving the Word of God - all of which were points in the sermon!

I love it when God knows what he is doing and even helps you to chose the right songs for the moments he is orchestrating, those special divine encounters. Making even the ordinary process of song selection a place where we can encounter His touch.

The List

I'm Saying Yes To You (The Cost) - Rend Collective
Waiting Here For You -  Passion / Martin Smith
Lord I Need You - Passion
Speak O Lord - Getty & Townsend
There's a Battle Raging (Just One Touch From The King) - Godfrey Birtell
This Is My Desire (I Give You My Heart) - Reuben Morgan / Hillsong

  • What did you sing today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year