Valentines Day Worship Song Setlist


This Sunday is quite unique in that it falls on Valentines Day itself. Not that I'm a hopeless romantic or anything, but I thought I would reflect this fact in the song choices for Sunday morning's worship song setlist.

Something different and a bit special is that I have decided to take a bit of a risk and play a secular song! But I have added a Christian twist at the end, and I will introduce it as a love song that one could imagine Jesus singing over us. I will also sing it as a 'special' after the notices, so will not have to worry about flow and linking it in with the other choruses.

However, I also wanted to avoid some worship choruses that are a bit like 'Jesus is my boyfriend' in style.

The Setlist:

Your Love is Amazing (Hallelujah) - Brenton Brown
Emmanuel - Matt McChlery Click here for song
Lord I Need You - Passion

Make You Feel My Love - Adele

Speak O Lord - Townend and Getty
Our Father - Matt McChlery Click here for song


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year