Thank you to all who ran!


I returned to school on Wednesday evening to cheer on the parents, pupils and friends of Wisbech Grammar School and Magdalene House Prep School as they took part in 'Race At Your Place' for Cancer Research UK.



It was good to see everyone again, and my name emblazoned on the backs of so many of the runners!

I had the honour of cutting the starting ribbon to begin the run.

Despite the cold wind, mud and rain, spirits were high and everyone bravely completed the 5km course one way or the other. The hamburgers and hotdogs at the end were great too!

Thank you to everyone who ran 'for me' and with over 250 people taking part I know a lot of money was raised for a very good cause.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. It was a pleasure Matt... I also had my name on their backs it makes you feel blessed that people would make time for this hard working charity and I pray that they will soon find a cure for this disease. You did look well Matt and next year you WILL run the race, and I prat I will be able to do it also. A bit of rain or mud can not keep the Grammar School from running a race. May you continue to get stronger and stronger Much Love to you and Verity and Katrina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always love reading the comments and thoughts of others. Please leave your comment in the section below. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year