Sunday Setlist - 3rd March 2013


Well, we had a fantastic time at The King's Church in Wisbech on Sunday. God showed up and everything fitted together extremely well. One of those elements in particular was the setlist! I have had numerous emails, phone calls and facebook messages saying how much people really enjoyed the song choices on Sunday.

Interestingly I must admit, when I chose the list I was not convinced. Mostly, I guess, because the majority of the songs we sung are not particularly my personal style. But their message was what I was after. They certainly fitted together very well with the theme which was based on an overview of the book of Hebrews: Jesus Is The Best! (the best priest, the pest prophet, the best sacrifice etc). Patrick Johnstone did a great job preaching about this exciting book!

So here is the list:

Our God Saves - Paul Baloche, Brenton Brown
Perfect Love - Matt McChlery, Sally Johnson. Chord chart available from www.mattmcchlery.com
Blessed Assurance - Fanny Crosby
Above All - Lenny LeBlanc, Paul Baloche
Knowing You Jesus (All I Once Held Dear) - Graham Kendrick
Crown Him With Many Crowns - Bridges / Thring
 
  • Where you at the service on Sunday? What did you think of the chosen setlist?
  • Which songs worked well at your church this weekend?
  • Which is your favourite song form the list above?
 

Comments

  1. I was talking about this only last night,at Bible Class, and saying that these songs were very spiritualy uplifting for me, so much so i have downloaded them,Blessed Assurance that was the first time i had sung it,but it just flowed so natuaraly, loved all of them though.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always love reading the comments and thoughts of others. Please leave your comment in the section below. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year