Matt McChlery playing KingsStock Music Festival 2014

www.ksmf.co.uk 
It is with great pleasure that I can confirm that I will be playing at the brilliant KingsStock Music Festival again this year. This will be my second time playing and will be very different from last year's experience.

This year I will be playing on the Woodland Stage on Sunday morning, leading the worship for KingsStock's worship service.

I am really excited to be given this opportunity. I would encourage everyone to come along to this great Christian music festival that is packed with independent as well as professional artists including: Chip Kendall, Daughters of Davis, Empire Nation, Rivers & Robots, Paul Bell, Sounds of Salvation, Keith Hammond and many, many more!

Tickets are on sale now with a variety of pricing options. Grab yours now! www.ksmf.co.uk/tickets

See you at KingsStock Music Festival!
Friday 29th - Sunday 31st August 2014 
Burghleigh Hill Farm
St Ives near Cambridge
UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year