#AdventChallenge Day 5


Theme: Sticks and Stones . . .
Ephesians 4:29 
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

My Challenge:
Write a note to someone you rarely see

Today's theme encourages us to think about how what we say can affect the lives of others. Of the three options, I chose to 'write a note to someone I rarely see', however, the more I thought about it and the more I considered who that person would be, a friend of mine came to mind. He is always the one making contact with me - phoning me up to see how I am getting on and to have a chat. So I decided it was about time that I returned the favour. Instead of writing him a note, I phoned him.

He was surprised (as I never phone him) but very glad. We had a good chat and have arranged to meet up in the New Year.

In other news - 2 out of the 3 neighbours I gave a Christmas Card to on Day 2 have reciprocated!

What I Learnt:
Relationships require time and effort to maintain





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year