#AdventChallenge Day 7


Theme: Big Up!
Proverbs 16:24
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
    sweet to the soul and healing to the bones

My Challenge:
Compliment as many people as you can today

Not being one to dish out many compliments I braced myself for the challenge ahead. The biggest challenge was remembering to do it - having the presence of mind to be nice! (terrible, I know). Although it must be said that I do try to be nice everyday, just not by giving compliments - being a primary school teacher requires one to form a face and nerves of steel! Anyway, I did my best and complimented a few people today. It was not many and I don'e expect to enter any record books due to my efforts - but it certainly beat my daily average of zero!

What I Learnt:
Kind words really do build others up and open up conversations.


It's not too late - you can still join in with #AdventChallenge 2015






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year