#AdventChallenge Day 9


Theme: Wish you were here . . .

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labour:
If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

My Challenge: Get in touch with an old school friend 

Well I think it fair to say that Christmas has caught up with me over this past week. Things have been very busy. I have still been completing a few Advent Challenges but not had the time to update my blog - sorry. But I'm back on the keyboard now (just before doing some Christmas shopping).

When I was at high school I had a best friend, We did pretty much everything together. They were good days. However, as life has happened in the years since school, we have not had much contact. Yes we can view each other's exploits from afar through our Facebook feed, but we haven't really made contact. One reason being we now live on completely opposite sides of the planet! So I decided to contact him and have a bit of a catch up. Technology is an amazing thing, and we had a good catch up via Facebook Messenger.

Have you got an old friend you should get in touch with?


What I learnt:
Relationships need constant building and maintenance - this takes time and energy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snot and Tears

Are You a F.A.T Leader?

Worship Setlist for the New Year